The NBA has seen its share of changes due to the impact of COVID-19. With the NBA draft being set in October, will prospects see their stock rise or fall? SI's Jeremy Woo and Michigan State reporter Hondo Carpenter break down whether the schedule change will affect NBA prospects' draft value.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Pelicans, Jazz Kneel for National Anthem Ahead of NBA Restart's First Game
- Notre Dame's 2020 Alliance With the ACC Is Ultimately a Marriage of Convenience
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- Christian Pulisic Eyes FA Cup to Add to List of Achievements, Successful First Chelsea Season
- NBA Finals Predictions: Picking Favorites Ahead of the Restart
- Cruz Azul President Accused of Money Laundering, Involvement in Organized Crime