It’s time to find out who’s been naughty or nice…or at least a balance of both! Having trouble putting together your holiday wish list this year? No worries, your trusty style sidekicks, Dress For The Day, have been busy little elves putting together the 2015 Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide so you can spend more time jingling all the way
It’s time to find out who’s been naughty or nice…or at least a balance of both! Having trouble putting together your holiday wish list this year? No worries, your trusty style sidekicks, Dress For The Day, have been busy little elves putting together the 2015 Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide so you can spend more time jingling all the way.
- Birchbox Men. Get personalized grooming products and a full-sized lifestyle item (like a bar tool) sent to your door for $20/month. In the words of P. Diddy, “moisturize your situation and preserve your sexy.” Plus, beards are trending so keep yours in check.
- As the temps start to freeze, get things hot and steamy as you curl up with your honey by the fire. But toss out your basketball shorts from 10th grade and ask for these grown up sweatpants so you can lounge in style.
- This guy is always on everyone’s mental wish list, yet somehow never makes the cut. You’ll thank us on the way home from your ski trip, when your flight is delayed 3 hours and all the outlets at the airport are taken up by 7 year-olds streaming the new Minions movie.
- The Ralph Lauren wool hat you’ll be living in all winter long. Versatile enough to keep you warm as you dig your car out of 18 inches of snow and dapper enough to pick your date up for dinner in.
- Spruce up your cologne game with this John Varvatos gift set. Includes four favorite scents in travel sizes. Not included is a bodyguard to keep your new fan club away as they get a whiff of you and ditch the Biebs.
- Time to cut the cord with your backpack from study abroad days and replace it with this practical and mature weekender. Before tossing it, just remember to take out those photos from Amsterdam you don’t want leaked on the web.
- The elevated hoodie that looks good on everybody. Seriously. Wear this in your profile pic and your swipe-right count will be off the charts.
- We are guilty of gifting these cozy slippers to all the important males in our lives. We then became their favorite sister, daughter and sidepiece (just kidding about the last one).
- End the days of crumpled up dolla dolla bills and loose credit cards floating about with this compact Tumi leather wallet. This way, when you want to make it rain, you won’t be frantically searching for cash.
- Check your accessories wardrobe off the list with this set of ties, pocket squares and socks. C’mon guys, we are practically handing you the keys to the kingdom of style.
- No budget? No problem. These A. Jaffe cuff links are designed with a customized map of anywhere you want, like your super fancy penthouse or where you last saw Kobe Bryant play. Oh, they also have diamonds to satisfy your bling bling needs.
- Indulge in the “IT” winter jacket this season with a Moncler Puffer. You can’t buy style but you can pay lots of money to look good.
- Been a really good boy this year? Then you’ll haven no problem asking for this Cartier watch for the holidays. Timeless (pun intended) luxury at its finest.
- A $1200 poker set. Because who doesn’t love a fancy game night with the guys? Just make sure there is no Ocean’s Eleven business going on in your living room.
- The sleekest laptop bag in all the land. We all love a good tech geek so strut this around town and get your Zuckerberg on.