Quarterbacks: The sleepers, busts and top picks to watch
Matt Hasselbeck, Seahawks: RB Julius Jones and rookie TE John Carlson will strengthen an attack in which Hasselbeck set career highs in TDs and yards in '07.
Jason Campbell,Redskins: Recovered from a dislocated kneecap, he'll benefit from working with new coach Jim Zorn.
David Garrard, Jaguars: He'll be throwing to his best set of wideouts since he became a starter.
Marc Bulger, Rams: His completion percentage, QB rating and yards per attempt dropped for the second year in a row.
Jon Kitna, Lions: With coordinator Mike Martz gone, Kitna's chances of passing for 4,000 yards for a third straight season are nil.
Jeff Garcia, Buccaneers: At 38 and with Brian Griese in camp, Garcia's days as a solid fantasy bet are over.
Jay Cutler, Broncos: After being diagnosed with and treated for Type 1 diabetes in the off-season, he has regained much of his stamina and arm strength.
Jake Delhomme, Panthers: At 33, he's trying to become just the second quarterback to make a full recovery from Tommy John elbow surgery.
JaMarcus Russell, Raiders: He showed signs at the end of last season that he could fulfill his top-pick promise.
1. Tom Brady, New England: Definitely a worthy top-seven pick, as he will approach 40 TDs and 4,400 yards again
2. Peyton Manning, Indianapolis: You can count on another big season for Manning: 32 TDs and more than 4,000 yards.
3. Tony Romo, Dallas: Romo was one of last season's best bargains; he has enough star targets to have even better stats in 2008.
4. Drew Brees, New Orleans: Expect him to match last season's 28 TD passes and again top 4,200 yards passing.
5. Carson Palmer, Cincinnati: Palmer's final 2007 numbers look good on paper, but it was jos inconsistency that upset fantasy owners last year.
-- Compiled by SI Staff
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide — from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Grant Wahl, Andy Staples and more — delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.