"They" say the best thing to do to get your mind off something is to talk it out. So I'm goning to do just that. As hard as it is to admit it, I'm dead last in my legacy fantasy basketball league, the one I most care about winning. Yes, the same league I ran away with in 2007-08, thanks to a lot of help from
Wow, that was great. I feel better already. And whaddya know; I just looked at my flailing team, and they absolutely blew up last night. We're in an eight-category, head-to-head league that scores each cat as a win or loss each week. Last I checked, I was down 3-5, but now, a shiny, happy 8-0. I'm outnumbered tonight since my opponent is streaming, but I should be good for five or six categories either way.
• Methinks you need to check your waiver/free agent wire for the availability of
There, now don't you feel better? He is cutting, jumping and dunking.
• Methinks I like what I'm seeing from
• Methinks I had to rub my eyes in disbelief when I read that
• Methinks I've finally bought in on the
I don't care that
• Speaking of the Kings, Methinks I hope you listened to me about
• Methinks the jury is still out on
• Methinks I'm extremely intrigued about why Toronto would hand
• Methinks rookie
• Methinks another rookie,
• Methinks that, if you're struggling at the PG position and
• On another note, Methinks a certain
• In closing, it's critical to remember that, in fantasy basketball, you need to know when to stand pat and when to make a move. My last-place team is pretty talented and just now getting its "sea legs." No need to panic. I've already dismissed some guys who I deemed expendable (including a stupid trade of
As always, e-mail me with thoughts or questions, and good luck this week.