Fantasy baseball rankings, position-by-position previews, auction and draft strategies and more.
Players are reporting to spring training, which means fantasy baseball drafts are on the horizon. Get up to date on rankings and stats with SI.com's complete fantasy baseball draft kit, including position-by-position previews, player profiles, tips for drafts and auctions, burning questions, videos and more.
Check back until the start of the season for updated content and news, and best of luck in the 2015 fantasy season.
• Ian Desmond boasts power, speed and consistency
• Kole Calhoun bound to be a huge source of runs for owners
• Count on Jorge Soler to have a monster fantasy season
• Mookie Betts showed flashes of fantasy greatness in 2014
• Tyson Ross's slider and sinker make him a fantasy steal
• Dee Gordon primed to fall short of his draft-day value
• Adam Wainwright no longer a formidable force in 2015
• Corey Dickerson provides power without a huge price
• Josh Harrison a big risk after his breakout 2014 season
• Jose Quintana's dramatic improvement makes him a legit SP2
• Which Brian Dozier will show up for fantasy owners in 2015?
• Why Chris Davis could be a fantasy bargain this season
• Lucas Duda's power makes him a sneaky late-round pick
• Billy Hamilton's fantasy value is hurt by his ghastly OBP
• Despite his age, Adrian Beltre still a strong fantasy starter
• Jose Reyes a risky choice despite slim pickings at shortstop
• Don't sleep on Alex Wood, who has plenty of room to grow
• Carlos Carrasco's success late last season should carry over into 2015