The Cowboys passer is getting drafted in the Top 5 of the quarterback position according to the latest Average Draft Position data.
Thanks to a career high 4,902 yards and 30 touchdowns, Dak Prescott finished as the No. 3 quarterback in fantasy football for the 2019 season. According to the latest Average Draft Position data, fantasy football players are drafting the Cowboys passer as the No. 3 quarterback according to the latest Average Draft Position data. Should Prescott be drafted ahead of passers like DeShaun Watson, Russell Wilson, and Aaron Rodgers? Sports Illustrated’s fantasy football analyst Corey Parson and CowboyMaven Mike Fisher discuss what to expect from Prescott in 2020 and if fantasy football managers should invest a high draft pick in the Dallas quarterback.
MORE FROM SI FANTASY
- Latest Dynasty Rankings
- Late Round-Flier: Justin Jackson
- Has D.J. Chark's Draft Value Jumped the Shark?
- Mid-Round Steal: Hayden Hurst
- Target Philip Rivers: Dirt-Cheap Backup
- Late-Round Flier: Preston Williams
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have?
- Tennessee Titans Team Outlook
- Are You Going Back to the Well for James Conner?
- Browns WR Odell Beckham Will Reignite His Fantasy Dominance