Despite never playing a single snap in the NFL, the Eagles rookie receiver has a lower Average Draft Position compared to the veterans from Philly.
The injury bug came after the Eagles wide receivers in a big way in 2019. Alshon Jeffery missed six games and DeSean Jackson missed 13 games. The lack of depth at wide receiver left quarterback Carson Wentz and the Philadelphia offense struggling each week, yet the Eagles still managed to win the NFC East. When it came to this year’s NFL Draft, the Eagles quickly pulled the trigger on wide receiver Jalen Reagor who is now being drafted ahead of both Jeffery and Jackson in fantasy football leagues.
EagleMaven Ed Kracz and Sports Illustrated’s fantasy football analyst Dr. Roto weigh in on Reagor’s ADP.
MORE FROM SI FANTASY
- Latest Dynasty Rankings
- Late Round-Flier: Justin Jackson
- Has D.J. Chark's Draft Value Jumped the Shark?
- Mid-Round Steal: Hayden Hurst
- Target Philip Rivers: Dirt-Cheap Backup
- Late-Round Flier: Preston Williams
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have?
- Tennessee Titans Team Outlook
- Are You Going Back to the Well for James Conner?
- Browns WR Odell Beckham Will Reignite His Fantasy Dominance