For years, Aaron Rodgers was the hands-down, consensus top quarterback in fantasy football. But for the last three seasons, Rodgers has left fantasy football players wanting more, a lot more. But now that his Average Draft Position has fallen from the Top 3 to 10th, the question now becomes is Rodgers actually a value pick.
Sports Illustrated’s fantasy football analyst Frank Taddeo takes a look at Rodgers’ ADP and evaluates if it is worth drafting him in 2020.
MORE FROM SI FANTASY
- Latest Dynasty Rankings
- Late Round-Flier: Justin Jackson
- Has D.J. Chark's Draft Value Jumped the Shark?
- Mid-Round Steal: Hayden Hurst
- Target Philip Rivers: Dirt-Cheap Backup
- Late-Round Flier: Preston Williams
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have?
- Tennessee Titans Team Outlook
- Are You Going Back to the Well for James Conner?
- Browns WR Odell Beckham Will Reignite His Fantasy Dominance