Allen Robinson turned out to be an excellent value pick in 2019 fantasy football drafts. He finished the year as the 7th ranked wide receiver in PPR leagues thanks to his 98 catches, 1,147 yards and seven touchdowns. Yet the Bears play at quarterback left a lot to be desired, which begs the question, if Mitch Trubisky wasn’t under-center in Chicago, how much more productive could Robinson be? This off-season the Bears traded for Nick Foles which sets up a quarterback competition for training camp. Sports Illustrated’s fantasy football analyst Ben Heisler and BearsDigest’s Gene Chamberlain discuss Trubisky vs. Foles and identify which quarterback would be better for Allen Robinson’s fantasy football value.
MORE FROM SI FANTASY
- Latest Dynasty Rankings
- Late Round-Flier: Justin Jackson
- Has D.J. Chark's Draft Value Jumped the Shark?
- Mid-Round Steal: Hayden Hurst
- Target Philip Rivers: Dirt-Cheap Backup
- Late-Round Flier: Preston Williams
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have?
- Tennessee Titans Team Outlook
- Are You Going Back to the Well for James Conner?
- Browns WR Odell Beckham Will Reignite His Fantasy Dominance