The sportsbooks have taken the sharps behind the woodshed in college football betting over the last two weeks. In Week 10, they will look to get back on track. Here are four Saturday games at the exact numbers that they are strongly backing in Vegas.
NCAA SATURDAY 11/2/2019
359 SMU +5.5 @ 360 Memphis (71)
SMU (8-0 SU, 6-2 ATS); Memphis (7-1 SU, 5-3 ATS)
This is arguably one of the games of the week when undefeated No. 15 SMU goes on the road to play No. 24 Memphis in an American Athletic Conference showdown. The books opened this game at -4 but thanks to sharp steam, the current line now sees the home Tigers laying -5.5. The sharps believe SMU's win streak ends at eight on the road at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium—against a Tigers team that has won the last five meetings ATS.
- SMU is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games overall
- SMU is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 conference games
- Memphis is 8-3 ATS in their last 11 conference games
- The Favorite is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings between the schools
- SMU is 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings against Memphis
THE PLAY: Memphis -5.5
373 TCU +3 @ 374 Oklahoma State (59)
TCU (4-3 SU, 3-4 ATS); Oklahoma State (5-3 SU, 6-2 ATS)
This game features two teams that both come off the biggest wins of the season for their respective programs. Oklahoma State, led by tailback Chuba Hubbard, took down Iowa State 34-27. TCU upset in-state rival Texas 37-27 behind the strong play of freshman QB Max Duggan. The sharps are betting the Horned Frogs, who have won two straight games in the series, and backing the trend that has seen the underdog cash each of the last four meetings.
- The home team is 5-2 ATS in its last seven meetings between TCU and Oklahoma State
- Oklahoma State is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- The underdog is 4-0 ATS in its last four meetings between these schools
THE PLAY: 373 TCU +3
381 Middle Tennessee -3 @ 382 Charlotte (65)
Middle Tennessee (3-5 SU, 4-4 ATS); Charlotte (3-5 SU, 3-5 ATS)
Middle Tennessee comes into Saturday’s Conference USA matchup fresh off a dominating 50-17 win over FIU last week. Charlotte enters off a come-from-behind 39-38 win over North Texas as four-point underdogs. The sharps are backing a Middle Tennessee offense that is clicking on all cylinders against a porous Charlotte defense that has allowed 40 points four times already this season.
- Middle Tennessee St is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 conference games
- Charlotte is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games overall
- The over is 7-2-1 in Middle Tennessee’s last 10 games overall
- The over is 7-1 in Charlotte’s last 8 games overall
THE PLAY: 381 Middle Tennessee -3
385 Arkansas State -1.5 @ 386 UL Monroe (67)
Arkansas State (4-4 SU, 3-5 ATS); UL Monroe (3-4 SU, 2-5 ATS)
Arkansas State stopped a two-game losing streak last week with a 38-14 win over Texas State. The sharps are backing the Red Wolves, who will be gunning for their 10th straight win against UL Monroe. The sharps have played this game on the moneyline (-120), envisioning another win for an Arkansas State team that simply owns UL Monroe.
- Arkansas St is 44-21-1 ATS in its last 66 conference games
- UL Monroe is 1-4 ATS in its last five games overall
- Arkansas St is 9-0 ATS in its last nine meetings with UL Monroe
- Arkansas St is 4-0 ATS in its last four meetings in UL Monroe
- The favorite is 5-0 ATS in its last five meetings between these schools
- The over is 5-2 in the last seven meetings
THE PLAY: 385 Arkansas St ML -120