The men's Olympic golf competition is underway, and it has quickly become clear that conditions are ripe for a shootout. What type of number will it take to win gold? And why did so many big names start slowly. Hosts Frank Bassett and Timm Matthews discuss. And later, the preview the U.S. Senior Women's Open as play begins.
Hit the play button above to listen, and look for more new episodes of Golf Talk America coming soon to the Morning Read Podcast Network.
MORE TOKYO OLYMPICS GOLF COVERAGE FROM MORNING READ
- Podcast: Just How Low Can Scores Go at Olympic Golf Competition?
- Straka (63) Grabs Lead After Round 1
- 5 Reasons to Watch the Men's Competition This Week
- Is Olympic Golf a Big Deal? It's All in Eye of the Beholder
- Bryson DeChambeau Tests Positive for COVD-19, Out of Olympics
- Jon Rahm Out of Olympics After Positive COVID Test
- Don't Underestimate the Power of Olympics, or the Golfers Competing in Them