Vin Scully has been calling Dodgers games for 67 years, so it’s nearly impossible to pick a favorite call of his.
Vin Scully has been calling Dodgers games for 67 years. He’s been behind the microphone for over 9,000 games, nearly half of the games the Dodgers have played in their history. He’s also called football, golf and tennis. So it’s nearly impossible to pick a favorite call of his, but let’s take a look at 11 of his most memorable.
11. Breaking down a big brawl
10. Cracking a joke at the umpire’s expense
9. Hideo Nomo’s Coors Field no-hitter
8. Clayton Kershaw’s first no-hitter
7. Twins clinch 1991 World Series with a walk-off
6. Mark McGwire’s home run leaves Dodger Stadium
5. Don Larsen’s perfect game
4. Sandy Koufax’s perfect game
3. Hank Aaron’s 715th home run
2. “It gets through Buckner”