SI's Michael McKnight is reporting that according to a new criminal complaint, former Angels employee Eric Kay supplied pitcher Tyler Skaggs with the fentanyl that caused his death. Skaggs was found dead in his Texas hotel room on July 1, 2019, just hours before the Angels were set to face the Rangers.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Latest NBA Draft Buzz Following NCAA Withdrawal Deadline
- Dear MLB and TV Partners, Give Us More Mic'd Up Players and Less Nonsense: TRAINA THOUGHTS
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- What to Watch for at the 2020 PGA Championship
- Bundesliga Sets Plan to Begin Allowing Fans Back in Stadiums
- A Wave of Key Summer Returnees Gives College Basketball Something to Build On