We are only three weeks into the MLB season but since it’s a shortened one that’s roughly 33% of a regular calendar season. This unprecedented baseball season leaves teams with no room for error. Sports Illustrated has the Los Angeles Dodger and New York Yankees at the No. 1 and 2 spots but can they hold their rankings through the remainder of the season?
South Side Hit Pen's Brett Ballentini joins Sports Illustrated host Kaitlin O'Toole for insight on the top teams and what improvements the White Sox need to make to move up in the rankings.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- PSG Sheds Past Baggage to Rescue Its Champions League Dream
- How Will 2020—and the Chase for .400—Be Remembered?
- Michele Roberts Opens Up About the NBA Bubble and What's Next
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- For the Celtics, Brad Stevens Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- St. Louis City SC: 2023 MLS Expansion Team Reveals Its Name, Colors and Crest
- John Cena Assesses How WWE Is Handling Shows Without Fans