The Yankees are number 1 in the AL East but it hasn't been the easiest start to the season as the teams been riddled with injuries. But even with injuries, the Yankees are getting positive news today with Aroldis Chapman being activated from the Injured List after testing positive for COVID 19 this will be his first game of the season.
Sports Illustrated host Kaitlin O’Toole is joined by team reporter Max Goodman from Yankees stadium for more.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- 2020 Fantasy Baseball: Weekly Rankings Projections (August 17)
- Late Round Fantasy QB Would You Rather: Tom Brady or Jimmy Garoppolo?
- NBA Playoffs: Most Exciting Matchups, Players Facing the Most Pressure and Predictions
- Five Things to Know About Jason Wright, Washington's New Team President
- Breaking Protocol Leads to Teammates Turning on Culprits: TRAINA THOUGHTS
- How Good Are the Cubs? We're About to Find Out
- Lutz Pfannenstiel's Winding Journey Leads Him to St. Louis and MLS