Follow along here for all the NBA free agency rumors, updates and news.
Need help following the NBA's frantic free agency period? SI.com has you covered with all of the latest news and rumors.
Free agency officially began on July 1, and players and teams can officially sign deals now that the league's moratorium period has expired and the salary cap for next season has been set.
Like every off-season, this one is jam-packed with intrigue and storylines. Questions abound: What made DeAndre Jordan change his mind on a verbal agreement with the Mavericks and return to the Clippers? Will LeBron James and J.R. Smith remain in Cleveland? Will the Spurs emerge as title favorites after a series of savvy moves? Will the Knicks return to the playoffs after making a slew of veteran signings?
Fortunately, you can follow every move in NBA free agency with our free-agent tracker, along with our analysis and grades from our NBA experts. Below, you'll also find the latest rumors and rumblings from around the league.
Free Agent Signings:
• Clippers sign DeAndre Jordan to four-year $88 million deal
• Luis Scola signs one-year, $3 million deal with Raptors
• Anthony Davis officially signs five-year, $145 million extension
• Gerald Green agrees to one-year deal with Miami Heat
• Wizards sign Alan Anderson to one-year, $4 million deal
• Wes Johnson signs with Clippers for veterans' minimum
• Mo Williams agrees to a two-year, $4.3 million deal with Cavaliers
• Warriors, Leandro Barbosa agree to one-year, $2.5 million deal
• Manu Ginobili will return to the Spurs next season
• Utah Jazz finalizing terms of a deal with SF Joe Ingles
• Raptors and Cory Joseph agree to four-year, $30 million deal
• J.J. Barea agrees to return to Mavericks on two-year deal
• David West agrees to veteran minimum deal with Spurs
• Marc Gasol agrees to return to Grizzlies on five-year deal
• Free agent point guard Donald Sloan is in talks with the Spurs, Bulls and Mavericks to serve as a backup, reports RealGM's Shams Charania.
• The San Antonio Spurs have agreed to trade a future second-round pick to the Sacramento Kings for backup point guard Ray McCallum, reports ESPN.com's Marc Stein. McCallum would replace Cory Joseph, who reached a four-year, $30 million deal with the Toronto Raptors.
• The Mavs are targeting another big man for their free-agent haul. According to Michael Scotto of Sheridan Hoops, Dallas has reached out to ex-Wizard Kevin Seraphin, who has also received interest from the Lakers, Wizards, Spurs and Suns.
• Joe Johnson trade talks have stalled, according to SI.com's Chris Mannix, but the Cavaliers and Nets are still in discussions. The subject of the negotiations? Sasha Kaun, the 30-year-old ex-Jayhawk who is currently playing in Russia. Cleveland owns his rights.
• While the Clippers re-signed DeAndre Jordan, they reportedly have their eyes on a different big man next summer. According to Chris Palmer, there is mutual interest between the Clips and Kevin Durant.