The power forward has had an impressive start to his NBA career, averaging 14 points, 8 rebounds, and 2 blocks per game.
The power forward has had an impressive start to his NBA career. Porzingis is averaging 14 points, 8 rebounds, and 2 blocks per game.
LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers earned the second spot on the most popular jerseys list, while Los Angeles Lakers’ Kobe Bryant came in at No. 3. Oklahoma City Thunder small forward Kevin Durant closes out the top five.
The complete jersey and team merchandise lists can be viewed below.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
5. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
6. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
7. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
9. James Harden, Houston Rockets
10. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
11. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
12. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
13. Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
14. Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers
15. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
1. Golden State Warriors
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Cleveland Cavaliers
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. New York Knicks
6. San Antonio Spurs
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Miami Heat
9. Boston Celtics
10. L.A. Clippers