NBA rumors: Latest news during the playoffs on injuries, trades, more
By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
The NBA Playoffs remain in full swing, with the Golden State Warriors punching their ticket to the Western Conference Finals. The Oklahoma City Thunder can do the same with a win over the San Antonio Spurs Thursday night. Meanwhile, for the teams that didn't make the playoffs or are already eliminated, the focus is on the off-season.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• The Portland Trail Blazers are out of the playoffs, and they've turned their attention to getting an extension done with head coach Terry Stotts. ESPN reports Portland has a team option for Stotts next season, but wants to lock him up for longer.
• The NBA admitted that referees missed two critical calls in final minute of the Oklahoma City Thunder's Game 5 win over the San Antonio Spurs Tuesday.
• The Heat's Luol Deng also suffered a wrist injury Wednesday night and did not return. The team said that Deng will undergo an MRI Thursday.
• Jamal Crawford also wants to stay with the Los Angeles Clippers. Crawford told ESPN's "The Jump" that his goal is to work out a deal with the team.
• The NBA announced that Heat guard Goran Dragic was assessed a technical foul and fined $2,000 for taking a swing at Raptors guard Cory Joseph in Game 4.