The latest news, rumors and buzz in NBA free agency.
NBA free agency is in full swing, billions of dollars have been spent and there are still a lot of moving parts on the board.
The biggest question was answered last week when Kevin Durant decided to up and leave the Thunder to sign with the Golden State Warriors.
A leap in the salary cap has caused teams to hand out record amounts of money to players. Dwyane Wade is leaving Miami for Chicago. The San Antonio Spurs have traded Boris Diaw in preparation to sign Pau Gasol. Mike Conley, the top free-agent point guard, is back with Memphis on the most lucrative contract in league history.
Check back on this page for the latest rumors from around the league. For more, also be sure to check out SI's ranking of the top 50 free agents.
Tuesday (all times Eastern)
• The Knicks are bringing back Sasha Vujacic on a one-year minimum deal. (Shams Charania, The Vertical)
• Croatian power forward Daric Saric may not join the 76ers for summer league play because of the Olympics. (Keith Pompey, Philly.com)
• Kris Humphries is re-signing to a one-year deal with the Hawks. (Shams Charania, The Vertical)
• The Utah Jazz and Rudy Gobert have postponed contract extension talks until after the Olympics. (Chris Haynes, Cleveland.com)
• Jimmy Butler is off the market. (Zach Lowe, ESPN)
Former Celtics big man Jared Sullinger signed a one-year, $6 million deal with the Raptors.
• San Antonio Spurs star Tim Duncan plans to hold an press conference to address his retirement sometime this week (Adrian Wojnarowski, The Vertical)
• Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert is unsure if he will represent France at the Olympics. (Jody Genessy, Deseret News)
• The Atlanta Hawks have agreed to a one-year minimum deal with veteran free agent Jarrett Jack. (Shams Charania, The Vertical)
• Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor denied reports he was upset by rumors the Sixers were looking to trade him. (Twitter)
• Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum has withdrawn from the USA Basketball select team, which practices with the national team before the Olympics, in order to more fully focus on the coming NBA season. (Chris Haynes, Cleveland.com)
• The Wizards have yet to meet with free agent Alan Anderson, but he is still in the picture. (J. Michael, CSNmidatlantic.com)
• Greek big man Ioannis Bourousis received offers from the Warriors and Clippers, but decided to stay in Europe. (EuroHoops.net)
• Former No. 1 pick Anthony Bennett and the Nets have mutual interest. (Michael Scotto, Sheridan Hoops)