The latest news and rumors from the NBA off-season including Richard Hamilton making a comeback and the Boston Celtics trying to trade for a superstar.
By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
The NBA off-season has cooled off after a frantic start. Most of the top free agents have already signed and the summer league is underway. However, there are still a few rumblings and signings around the Association.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• The Boston Celtics are still trying to trade for a superstar. Sean Deveney of Sporting News reports the Celtics could pull off a major three-team deal for Blake Griffin that would send Rudy Gay to the Los Angeles Clippers.
• Steve Bulpett of the Boston Herald contradicts Deveney. Bulpett says the Celtics haven’t had trade discussions for Griffin or Russell Westbrook “in quite some time.”
• Dario Saric has reached an agreement with the Philadelphia 76ers, Saric’s agent announced on Twitter.
• Free agent forward Terrance Jones is close to agreeing on a one-year deal with the New Orleans Pelicans, according to Charania.
• The Minnesota Timberwolves have signed center Jordan Hill to a two-year, $8 million deal, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical.