Catch up with the latest NBA rumors here.
NBA free agency is winding down, billions of dollars have been spent, and there are still some moving parts on the board.
The biggest question was answered when Kevin Durant announced his decision to leave the Thunder to sign with the Golden State Warriors.
A leap in the salary cap has caused teams to hand out record amounts of money to players. Dwyane Wade is leaving Miami for Chicago. The San Antonio Spurs have traded Boris Diaw and signed Pau Gasol. Mike Conley, the top free-agent point guard, is back with Memphis on the most lucrative contract in league history.
Check back on this page for the latest rumors from around the league. For more, also be sure to check out SI’s ranking of the top 50 free agents.
Latest news and rumors
• LeBron James is in no rush to sign with the Cavaliers and has yet to notify the team. This is unrelated to the team's discussions with J.R. Smith. (Chris B. Haynes, Cleveland.com)
• Chris “Birdman” Andersen has agreed to a one-year deal with the Cavs. (Adrian Wojnarowski, The Vertical) The Cavaliers dealt Sasha Kaun to the 76ers in exchange for the rights to Chukwudiebere Maduabum to clear room for Andersen. (Keith Pompey, Philadelphia Inquirer)
• The Wizards signed undrafted forward Danuel House to a two-year deal. (Wojnarowski)
• Lakers power forward Larry Nance Jr. has a sprained right wrist after injuring it during Summer League play on Thursday. There is no fracture or ligament damage, the team announced.
• Russell Westbrook told kids at his Oklahoma City-based basketball camp that he would be back to work the camp in 2017. (The Oklahoman)
• The Clippers plan to waive newly-acquired Devyn Marble before his contract becomes guaranteed. (Dan Woike, Orange County Register)
• The Magic and Clippers are finalizing a trade sending Devyn Marble and a 2020 second rounder to L.A. for C.J. Wilcox and cash considerations. (Josh Robbins, Orlando Sentinel)
• There is “no truth” to any Blake Griffin-to-the-Celtics trade rumors. (Dan Woike, Los Angeles Daily News)
• Manu Ginobili is returning to the Spurs on a one-year, $14 million deal. Ginobili averaged 9.6 points, 3.1 assists, 2.5 rebounds per game for San Antonio last season. This will be his 15th year with the team. (Shams Charania, The Vertical)
• The Celtics still could make a major trade move, but there hasn’t been any discussion surrounding Clippers forward Blake Griffin or Thunder guard Russell Westbrook in some time. (Steve Bulpett, Boston Herald)