Catch up with the latest NBA rumors as free agency winds down.
NBA free agency is winding down, billions of dollars have been spent, and there are still some moving parts on the board.
The biggest question was answered when Kevin Durant announced his decision to leave the Thunder to sign with the Golden State Warriors.
A leap in the salary cap has caused teams to hand out record amounts of money to players. Dwyane Wade is leaving Miami for Chicago. The San Antonio Spurs have traded Boris Diaw and signed Pau Gasol. Mike Conley, the top free-agent point guard, is back with Memphis on the most lucrative contract in league history.
Check back on this page for the latest rumors from around the league. For more, also be sure to check out SI’s ranking of the top 50 free agents.
• The Boston Celtics are still looking to make a trade despite striking out on Chicago Bulls guard Jimmy Butler and Milwaukee Bucks forward Khris Middleton. (Steve Kyler, Basketball Insiders)
• The Indiana Pacers have signed veteran point guard Aaron Brooks. The terms of the deal have not been released. (NBA.com)
• Kyle Collinsworth signed a two year partial guaranteed contract with the Dallas Mavericks. (Twitter)
• Jason Terry told Sirius SiriusXM NBA Radio that he was notified by the Rockets a few days ago that he would not be brought back to Houston. (Justin Termine, SiriusXM NBA)
• Former NBA shooting guard Delonte West is working in making a comeback. (TMZ.com)
• The Minnesota Timberwolves are working on new uniforms that will likely be introduced for the 2017–18 season. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)
• The NBA has moved the 2017 All-Star Game from Charlotte in response to North Carolina’s anti-transgender bathroom law. (NBA)
• Langston Galloway has signed a two-year, $10 million deal with Pelicans. (Ian Begley, ESPN)
• A resolution is expected in the Draymond Green assault case before the Rio Olympics. (ESPN)