By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
With the Olympics now over, the NBA has turned its attention to the start of training camps. Those won't begin until late September, but the league is left with various roster moves, injury updates and other rumors to fill the time until then.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• Detroit Pistons head coach Stan Van Gundy is expecting center Andre Drummond and forward Stanley Johnson to make big "jumps" this season, reports Keith Langlois of NBA.com.
• Sharpshooter Ray Allen has reportedly talked to the Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics about making a NBA comeback, but Celtics owner Steve Pagliuca hasn't talked to Allen in "a couple of months," reports Scott Souza of the Providence Journal.
• The Miami Heat will keep forward Josh McRoberts this season despite his being mentioned in trade rumors this off-season, reports Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.
• Guard Jason Terry told HoopsHype's Jorge Sierra that he considered signing with the Spurs, Hawks and Celtics before signing with the Bucks.
• Free-agent guard Nate Robinson told SiriusXM NBA Radio that he wishes teams would give him a "fair shot" at playing again. He played in two games with the Pelicans last season.
• The Los Angeles Lakers announced they have signed center Tarik Black.
• The Toronto Raptors have signed undrafted rookie guard E.J. Singler, reports Blake Murphy of Raptors Republic.