Check out the latest NBA news and rumors.
The NBA off-season is in a lull ahead of the start of training camp next month, and teams are putting the finishing touches on their roster. The biggest news of the day comes from the Sacramento Kings, who signed point guard Ty Lawson to a one-year deal.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• The Brooklyn Nets were thought to be interested in free-agent guard Lance Stephenson, but there is “nothing going on” between the two sides, reports Mike Mazzeo of ESPN.com.
• Stephenson isn’t drawing a lot of interest from NBA teams and may have to play overseas this season, reports Rick Bonnell of the Charlotte Observer.
• Chat Sports: Five players most likely to be traded this season
• Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid feels “100 percent” healthy and ready to play for the first time since being picked No. 3 overall in the 2014 draft, reports ESPN.
• Kings center DeMarcus Cousins plans to play for Team USA again in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, reports Gary Washburn of the Boston Globe.
• Cleveland Cavaliers guard Mo Williams is considering retirement, reports Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com.
• Chat Sports: More NBA rumors and news inside the Chat Sports Ap
• New Milwaukee Bucks guard Jason Terry will play a major role the team and won't just be a benchwarmer this season, reports Gery Woelfel of the Racine Journal-Times.
• Two men have been charged and arrested for the murder of Dwyane Wade’s cousin in Chicago, reports Aamer Madhani of USA Today.