The latest news and rumors from the NBA off-season as the league prepares for training camp.
By Brain Rauf, Chat Sports
NBA training camps are set to start at the end of the month, and teams are working on filling their rosters ahead of the start of a new season.
However, the basketball world is also focused on next Friday's Hall of Fame enshrinement. The 2016 class is headlined by Shaquille O'Neal, Allen Iverson and Yao Ming.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• It's "only a matter of time" before the Sacramento Kings trade forward Rudy Gay, reports Steve Kyler of Basketball Insiders.
• The Los Angeles Lakers are hoping to trade guard Nick Young before the start of the season, reports Eric Pincus of Basketball Insiders.
• The Indiana Pacers have signed forward Kevin Seraphin to a two-year, $3.6 million deal, reports Shams Charania of The Vertical.
• Chicago Bulls guard Dwyane Wade told ABC's Good Morning America that the reason he signed with Chicago is "bigger than basketball" and that he wants to help "bring people together."
• New York Knicks guard Courtney Lee told Basketball Insiders that the team expects to be a championship contender this year.
• The Lakers announced they have signed guard Julian Jacobs and forward Travis Wear.
• Other NBA teams view the Golden State Warriors as "arrogant" after owner Joe Lacob's comment that they are "lightyears ahead" of every other team, reports ESPN's Brian Windhorst.