NBA rumors: Latest news from the off-season
By Brain Rauf, Chat Sports
NBA training camps are set to tip off in three weeks, and teams are putting the finishing touches on their rosters.
The Miami Heat still have major questions about forward Chris Bosh's availability to play this season, and are trying to figure out a way for him to play while taking new blood thinners. Bosh has had each of the last two seasons cut short due to blood clots.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• New Orleans Pelicans point guard Jrue Holiday will miss the start of the 2016–17 season because his pregnant wife has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, reports ESPN.
• The Cleveland Cavaliers have no intention of trading forward Kevin Love, reports Terry Pluto of the Cleveland Plain-Dealer.
• Denver Nuggets forward Danilo Gallinari refused to be traded at last season's deadline and wants to stay in Denver long term, reports Jeffrey Morton of SB Nation.
• Free-agent power forward Jarnell Stokes has signed a training camp deal with the Nuggets, reports Chris Dempsey of the Denver Post.
• The Miami Heat are encouraged by forward Justise Winslow's shooting improvement this off-season, reports Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.
• Miami is hoping to stash Rodney McGruder, Stefan Jankovich and Okaro White in the D-League this season, reports Jackson.
• The Brooklyn Nets refused a trade with the Charlotte Hornets before the 2015–16 season that would have sent Joe Johnson to Charlotte and Lance Stephenson to Brooklyn, reports Nets Daily.