By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
We're a full week into the NBA season and six teams are still undefeated, headlined by the San Antonio Spurs, Oklahoma City Thunder and Cleveland Cavaliers. Monday also served as the deadline for teams to sign players in the final year of their rookie contracts to extensions.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• The Utah Jazz signed center Rudy Gobert to a four-year, $102 million extension, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical.
• The Thunder have signed guard Victor Oladipo ($84 million) and center Steven Adams ($100 million) to four-year extensions, reports ESPN's Royce Young.
• Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Ricky Rubio is out indefinitely with a sprained elbow, the team announced.
• Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins was fined $25K for throwing his mouthpiece and entering the stands at the end of Sacramento's 106-103 win over the Timberwolves on Friday, reports ESPN.
• Chicago Bulls point guard Michael Carter-Williams has a sprained left knee and will undergo an MRI on Tuesday to determine the extent of the injury, reports K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune.
• Forward Gorgui Dieng has signed a four-year, $64 million extension with the Minnesota Timberwolves, reports Shams Charania of The Vertical.
• Charlotte Hornets forward Cody Zeller has signed a four-year, $58 million extension with the team, reports Wojnarowski.