The latest news and rumors from the NBA regular season.
By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
At 6-0, the Cleveland Cavaliers remain the only undefeated team in the NBA. On the other side of the spectrum, the Philadelphia 76ers and New Orleans Pelicans are still searching for wins. The Pelicans get a chance tonight, going on the road to face the Golden State Warriors.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• ESPN reporters are no longer welcome at Dallas Mavericks game. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports all ESPN reporters, including Tim MacMahon and Marc Stein have had their media credentials revoked.
• Tim Cato of SB Nation says owner Mark Cuban is unhappy MacMahon's role changed and that MacMahon was no longer covering the Mavs on a full-time basis.
• Josh Smith's basketball career might not be done yet. David Pick of Basketball Insiders reports the Sichuan Whales are trying to lure Smith to play in China.
• Lance Stephenson is battling a groin injury and the New Orleans Pelicans plan to release him, reports Shams Charania of The Vertical. Stephenson is expected to be out six-to-10 weeks.
• To fill Stephenson's roster spot, Charania reports the Pelicans will sign Archie Goodwin. The 22-year-old was waived by the Phoenix Suns before the season.
• Despite the release, the Pelicans might not be done with Stephenson. ESPN's Marc Stein reports the Pelicans are open to re-signing Stephenson once he's healthy.
• Toronto Raptors center Jonas Valanciunas missed Sunday's game with a left knee contusion, reports SportsNet. He's listed as day-to-day.
• Nerlens Noel will be a restricted free agent this off-season and the Boston Globe reports the Boston Celtics have interest. The team likes the idea of pairing Noel with Al Horford.