The latest news and rumors from the NBA regular season.
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
We are now two weeks into the NBA season, and the Cleveland Cavaliers are the only undefeated team in the league at 6-0. They will put that record on the line on Tuesday when they host the Atlanta Hawks.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• Boston Celtics center Al Horford has been out for a week with a concussion, but he has not progressed in the league's concussion protocol and his return is uncertain, reports ESPN's Chris Forsberg.
• The Oklahoma City Thunder are interested in re-starting trade talks with the Sacramento Kings to acquire forward Rudy Gay, reports Erik Horne of The Oklahoman. The two sides reportedly had a deal in place in the off-season that fell through when OKC backup point guard Cameron Payne suffered a broken foot.
• There is "no timetable" for Payne's return from the injury, reports Brett Dawson of The Oklahoman.
• Detroit Pistons point guard Reggie Jackson has resumed basketball activities as he recovers from treatment on tendonitis in his left knee, reports Rod Beard of the Detroit News.
• Indiana Pacers forward Paul George ripped the team following their 122-100 loss to the Charlotte Hornets, saying they're "lifeless" and "all out of whack," reports Nate Taylor of the Indianapolis Star.
• The Golden State Warriors will talk with the league about forward Draymond Green's technical fouls, reports Monte Poole of CSNBayArea.com. Green has complained he has received technical fouls for yelling in excitement after big plays.
• The Sacramento Kings announced they have released veteran point guard Jordan Farmar.