The latest news and rumors from the NBA regular season.
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
As for the on-court happenings, the Los Angeles Clippers (10-1) became the first team in the NBA to reach 10 wins with a victory over the Brooklyn Nets on Monday. Five games are on the schedule for Tuesday, headlined by the Cleveland Cavaliers hosting the Toronto Raptors with first place in the Eastern Conference on the line.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• Golden State is not looking to trade Thompson after a rumor circulated that they were talking to the Boston Celtics about a potential deal, reports Sam Amick of USA Today.
• The Kings are not looking to trade anyone "right now" despite rumors of them shopping Cousins, center Willie Cauley-Stein and forward Omri Casspi, reports Jason Jones of the Sacramento Bee.
• New Orleans Pelicans point guard Jrue Holiday is expected to return to the team this week, reports ESPN's Justin Verrier. Holiday missed all of the preseason and each game in the regular season to help his wife recover from giving birth and having surgery to remove a benign brain tumor.
• Boston Celtics head coach Brad Stevens said forward Al Horford is "day-to-day" as he continues to recover from a concussion that has kept him out for two weeks.
• Chicago Bulls forward Doug McDermott will not travel with the team during the first part of their road trip due to a concussion, reports ESPN's Nick Friedell.
• The NBA announced that New York Knicks point guard Brandon Jennings has been fined $15K for inappropriate language directed at an official.
• Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson announced that he has partnered with the Sonics Arena Group to help bring an NBA team back to Seattle.