The latest news and rumors from the NBA regular season.
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
We're a quarter of the way through the NBA regular season, and Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook still can't stop getting triple-doubles. He recorded one for the sixth straight game in OKC's 102-99 win over the Atlanta Hawks, becoming the fourth player in NBA history to accomplish that feat.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• The Boston Celtics are looking to trade for a big man, and Dallas Mavericks center Andrew Bogut could be a target, reports CSNNE.com.
• Bogut suffered a knee injury in the first quarter of the Mavs' loss to the Charlotte Hornets and will be re-evaluated on Tuesday to determine the extent of the injury, reports ESPN's Tim MacMahon.
• Cleveland Cavaliers guard JR Smith suffered a knee injury in the team's win over the Toronto Raptors on Monday, and will be re-evaluated on Tuesday to determine the extent of the injury, reports Joe Gabriele of Cavs.com.
• Sacramento Kings forward Matt Barnes is wanted for questioning by the NYPD after allegedly choking a woman at a nightclub, reports Larry Celona and Jamie Schram of the New York Post.
• The Houston Rockets have matched the Brooklyn Nets' $37 million offer sheet to forward Donatas Motiejunas, therefore keeping him with the Rockets, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical.
• Memphis Grizzlies forward Chandler Parsons "vehemently" denied the report that he will have another knee surgery, reports ESPN's Chris Haynes. Parson's rehab is going according to schedule, reports TNT's David Aldridge.
• The Grizzlies announced they have signed guard Toney Douglas.