The latest news and rumors from the NBA regular season.
The Golden State Warriors became the first NBA team to reach 20 wins, thanks to a 106–99 win over the Utah Jazz. In notable action on Friday, the Houston Rockets play the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Toronto Raptors take on the Boston Celtics.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• Nerlens Noel could finally make his debut for the Philadelphia 76ers this weekend. Head coach Brett Brown told the Philadelphia Inquirer that Noel could be able to play as soon as Sunday against the Detroit Pistons.
• The Houston Rockets are working out a new deal with Donatas Motiejunas after he refused to show up for a physical. The team negated the previous matched offer from the Nets.
• The Nets added D-League guard Spencer Dinwiddie to a partially guaranteed three-year deal, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical. The Nets waived guard Yogi Ferrell before adding Dinwiddie.
• The Boston Celtics could get point guard Isaiah Thomas back from a groin injury in the near future. Thomas told the Providence Journal he will travel with the team to Oklahoma City Saturday, so he can play either Sunday against the Thunder or against the Spurs Wednesday.
• Forward Marreese Speights told the OC Register there are a few things holding the Los Angeles Clippers back from being a great team. Speights said one thing the Clippers need to do is leave the refs alone.
• Former Chicago Bull Pau Gasol played against his former team Thursday night, but he nearly signed elsewhere in 2014. Gasol told the San Antonio Express-News he nearly signed with the San Antonio Spurs that off-season.