Stay up to date with the latest news and rumors before the NBA trade deadline.
The 2017 NBA trade deadline is just weeks away. Teams have until Thursday, Feb. 23 at 3 p.m. ET to get their deals done, whether they're looking to upgrade for a playoff run or to offload stars to build for the future.
Check back for updates as the trade deadline approaches.
• The New Orleans Pelicans and Philadelphia 76ers are in trade talks about center Jahlil Okafor, though the Sixers might not be as interested in doing a deal as was previously reported. (Sam Amick, USA Today) (Basketball Insiders)
• The Minnesota Timberwolves will sign Lance Stephenson to a 10-day contract. (Shams Charania, The Vertical)
• The Cleveland Cavaliers are not planning on trading forward Kevin Love, with LeBron James calling the rumors "trash" (ESPN)
• The Cavaliers were reportedly originally interested in doing a deal for Anthony, though, as long as the asking price was lowered. (Basketball Insiders)
• DeMarcus Cousins won't be involved in any trades, Sacramento Kings general manager Vlade Divac said. (Marc Stein, ESPN)
• The Kings have been active in other trade talks, and could trade Darren Collison and Kosta Koufos before the deadline. (Basketball Insiders)
• Nikola Vucevic, Serge Ibaka, forward Jeff Green and possibly guard C.J. Watson from the Orlando Magic could be traded before the deadline (Basketball Insiders)
• The Nets are have been open to trading Brook Lopez all year, but the asking price has remained steep and unchanged as the trade deadline approaches. (Basketball Insiders).