The 2017 NBA trade deadline is just a few weeks away.
Teams have until Thursday, Feb. 23 at 3 p.m. ET to get their deals done, whether they're looking to upgrade for a playoff run or to offload stars to build for the future.
Check back for updates as the trade deadline approaches.
• The Heat have interest in dealing for free-agent-to-be Serge Ibaka of the Magic. (Miami Herald)
• Aaron Gordon’s bone bruise in his right foot could keep him out of the dunk contest at All-Star weekend. (Orlando Sentinel)
• The Grizzlies signed guard Toney Douglas to a second 10-day contract. (Team announcement)
• Free agent Derrick Williams is signing a 10-day contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers. (Shams Charania, The Vertical)
• Carmelo Anthony may want to stay with Knicks despite public criticism from Knicks president Phil Jackson (Adrian Wojnarowski, The Vertical)
• The Heat will acquire a hardship exception to sign D-League guard Marcus-Georges Hunt to 10-day contract.
• The Delaware 87ers of the D-League acquired veteran guard Nate Robinson (Team announcement)
• The Celtics are keeping their eye on Indiana Pacers All-Star forward Paul George. (Adrian Wojnarowski, The Vertical)