The NBA gave a small taste of what's to come, allowing teams to scrimmage in the bubble, and giving a first look at players not before seen with their respective teams. Bol Bol of the Denver Nuggets, unfortunately, didn't see playing time since being drafted in 2019, however, the son of former NBA player Manute Bol impressed with his agility and shots on the court.
SI's Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by All Grizzlies writer Anthony Sain to talk about the Bol Bol and one other player that impressed during the NBA Scrimmages.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- MLB's Disaster Offers a Warning to Other Returning Sports
- Eddie Edwards’s Long Road in Wrestling Leads to Second Impact Title Reign
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Without Justin Verlander, Where Do Astros Go From Here?
- Chelsea, Lampard Accomplish Their Mission, But Areas to Improve Upon Are Clear
- After Weeks of Delaying, Decision Time Is Here for College Football
- 'Quarantine Quarterbacks' Idea Being Floated Around NFL Circles