The NBA restart is off to a good start as the action on the court has been excellent with many great performances and tight games.
But what are the major takeaways so far from the bubble? Sports Illustrated Host Robin Lundberg spoke with SI writer Ben Pickman and "The Fantasy Exec" Corey Parson to get their thoughts on what the biggest stories have been thus far in the resumed NBA season.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Notre Dame's 2020 Alliance With the ACC Is Ultimately a Marriage of Convenience
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- Christian Pulisic Eyes FA Cup to Add to List of Achievements, Successful First Chelsea Season
- NBA Finals Predictions: Picking Favorites Ahead of the Restart