When the NBA bubble first started, food pictures circulated on social media and not because the food looked good. As the time in the bubble continued the cuisine got better thanks to local restaurants in the area. From Jerk Salmon to Ox Tail, the NBA players are definitely keeping their stamina up.
The league and players alike both emphasized the importance of supporting local minority-owned businesses and that they did.
Sports Illustrate host Robin Lundberg is joined by SI's writer Ben Pickman for insight.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Reggie Miller and Chris Webber Preview the X-Factors of the Western Conference Finals
- Wade Barrett Signs With WWE as Part of the NXT Broadcast Team
- Messi Scores Pair of Goals in Barcelona's Preseason Friendly vs. Girona
- Mickie James Seeks Seventh WWE Title in Championship Program With Asuka
- Gareth Bale's Agent Confirms Talks Over Possible Tottenham Return From Real Madrid
- Ten Things We Learned From the Big Ten's Reversal on Playing a Fall Season
- Daniel Cormier Would Relish WWE Commentary Role: ‘I Would Love That, and I Wouldn’t Be Faking It’
- Mailbag: How Does the Big Ten's Return Affect the NFL Draft?