The Miami Heat keep coming up with huge defensive plays in the clutch. In Game 1, it was Bam Adebayo with what has become a legendary block. In Game 2, the Miami Heat upset the Boston Celtics 106 to 101 after two huge hustle plays by Jimmy Butler on the defensive end and clutch shooting from Goran Dragic.
The late-game execution we’ve seen from the Heat has really been what’s set them apart from other teams this playoff season. So what does Brad Stevens and the Celtics do to turn around this series?
Sports Illustrated host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by Shandel Richardson from InsideTheHeat for insight.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Reggie Miller and Chris Webber Preview the X-Factors of the Western Conference Finals
- Wade Barrett Signs With WWE as Part of the NXT Broadcast Team
- Messi Scores Pair of Goals in Barcelona's Preseason Friendly vs. Girona
- Mickie James Seeks Seventh WWE Title in Championship Program With Asuka
- Gareth Bale's Agent Confirms Talks Over Possible Tottenham Return From Real Madrid
- Ten Things We Learned From the Big Ten's Reversal on Playing a Fall Season
- Daniel Cormier Would Relish WWE Commentary Role: ‘I Would Love That, and I Wouldn’t Be Faking It’
- Mailbag: How Does the Big Ten's Return Affect the NFL Draft?