NFL rumors: Latest off-season news on free agency, trades, more
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
Week 3 of the NFL preseason wrapped up on Sunday night, and now teams are working on cutting their rosters to 75 players ahead of Tuesday's deadline. The Kansas City Chiefs actually added another player to the mix on Monday, as All-Pro safety Eric Berry has ended his holdout, signing his franchise tender with the team.
In other contract news, the Chargers and defensive end Joey Bosa ended their contract dispute by agreeing to a four-year deal on Monday.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick said he will continue to sit during the national anthem to protest racial injustice in America, reports Steve Wyche of NFL.com.
• The Dallas Cowboys are not expected to pursue Cleveland Browns quarterback Josh McCown, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. Dallas is looking for a backup for Dak Prescott after Tony Romo's back injury.
• Center Bryan Stork failed his physical with the Washington Redskins, voiding his trade from the New England Patriots, reports ESPN 980.
• Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green says he's "fine" after suffering a knee injury in the team's 26–21 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, reports Zac Jackson of Pro Football Talk. The Bengals also said the injury isn't serious.
• The Browns announced they have released veteran linebacker Paul Kruger as part of their initial cuts.
• The New England Patriots have cut defensive tackle Terrance Knighton, reports ESPN's Mark Reiss.
• Baltimore Ravens running back Kenneth Dixon will miss four weeks with a torn MCL, reports Josh Alper of Pro Football Talk.