Keep up with the latest hirings, firings, rumors and news in the NFL coaching carousel.
The divisional matchups are set in the NFL playoffs, and while those teams prepare this week with efforts to continue their postseason runs, the eight teams that fired their coaches continue to interview candidates, some of which are still coaching.
The Browns, Cardinals, Bengals, Broncos, Dolphins and Jets have each reportedly interviewed multiple candidate, and have yet to hire anyone.
Catch up on all of the latest notes and news around the NFL coaching carousel:
• Former Packers head coach Mike McCarthy is not pursuing any vacancies other than the Jets' HC position. He does not want to be considered for other positions either.
• The Buccaneers hired former Cardinals coach Bruce Arians.
• The Packers hired Titans offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur as their head coach.
• The Cardinals hired Kliff Kingsbury as their new head coach.
• Freddie Kitchens has a "good chance" of being named as the Browns head coach.
• The Buccaneers are focusing on hiring former Cardinals coach Bruce Arians.
• Former Jets coach Todd Bowles is the top choice to join Arians in Tampa Bay.
• The Arizona Cardinals are interviewing former Texas Tech coach and current USC offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury on Tuesday. Kingsbury met with the Jets on Monday.
• Mike McCarthy or his representatives have spoken to the Browns, but formal interview plans are “on hold” while the team speaks to other candidates.
• The Browns interviewed Colts defensive coordinator Matt Eberflus to be their next head coach.
• Do not rule out Hue Jackson for the Bengals head coach opening.
• Former Buccaneers coach Tony Dungy is advocating for former Colts and Lions coach Jim Caldwell to get the Tampa Bay job.
• Teams are watching to see what happens with the Vikings and interim offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski because his contract expires Tuesday.