NFL teams may be forbidden from post-game interactions within six feet and jersey swaps could be prohibited as well according to a report from the NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.
The yet to be fully agreed upon protocols were met with confusion online, including by Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. Sports Illustrated host Robin Lundberg wonders how these details make sense given the nature of football, both in its contact nature and roster sizes.
For More Content From SI:
- Alvin Kamara Fantasy Outlook: Last Year's Downturn Isn't Slowing Down Fans in 2020
- Hirving Lozano Starting to Fit in at Napoli After Training Ground Exile
- Report: Ivy League Won't Play Any Sports in 2020; No Date Set for Return
- Workday Charity Open Predictions & Best Bets
- The NBA Is Ready For Its Restart, But There Will Be Bumps Along the Way