The pandemic has resulted in unprecedented circumstances for all of us, and that includes NFL teams. But how has the world of professional football adapted to the current situation? Well, for the Chicago Bears it has been utilizing their spacious facilities at Halas Hall. Sports Illustrated host Robin Lundberg talked with Gene Chamberlain of BearDigest about the challenges faced by the Bears and throughout the NFL.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Notre Dame's 2020 Alliance With the ACC Is Ultimately a Marriage of Convenience
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- Christian Pulisic Eyes FA Cup to Add to List of Achievements, Successful First Chelsea Season
- NBA Finals Predictions: Picking Favorites Ahead of the Restart