Take a look at the latest news and rumors around the NHL.
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
The Stanley Cup Playoffs continued with a pair of thrilling overtime games on Thursday night, resulting in two even series in the Western Conference. The Dallas Stars ousted the St. Louis Blues 3–2 in the extra period, while the Nashville Predators defeated the San Jose Sharks 4–3 in a triple-overtime stunner.
Check out the latest NHL news and rumors below.
• Jaromir Jagr signed a one-year, $5.5 million deal with the Florida Panthers, reports ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun.
• Tampa Bay Lightning forward Erik Condra is expected to return from an upper-body injury for Game 4 against the New York Islanders, reports the Tampa Bay Times’s Joe Smith.
• Former Anahiem Ducks head coach Bruce Boudreau will interview for the Ottawa Senators’ coaching job on Friday, reports the Ottawa Sun’s Bruce Garrioch.
• The Ducks are interested in Vancouver Canucks farm team coach Travis Green for their vacant coaching position, reports Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman.
• Detroit Red Wings forward Drew Miller told MLive.com that he wants to re-sign with the team.
• The Arizona Coyotes would be “shocked” if there was no announcement about future arena plans by June 24, reports Pro Hockey Talk’s Jason Brough.
• Dallas’s Lindy Ruff, Florida’s Gerard Gallant and Washington’s Barry Trotz were named the three finalists for the Jack Adams Award, the NHL announced.