After months of discussing the best way to finish the season- the NHL is set to begin in a bubble on Saturday.
The qualify rounds for Stanley Cup start this weekend making us all wonder just how this NHL bubble could play out?
Sports Illustrated's host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by SI's writer Dan Falkenheim for insight and his predictions on who could end the season with the Stanley Cup.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Pelicans, Jazz Kneel for National Anthem Ahead of NBA Restart's First Game
- Notre Dame's 2020 Alliance With the ACC Is Ultimately a Marriage of Convenience
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- Christian Pulisic Eyes FA Cup to Add to List of Achievements, Successful First Chelsea Season
- NBA Finals Predictions: Picking Favorites Ahead of the Restart
- Cruz Azul President Accused of Money Laundering, Involvement in Organized Crime