Whether you like to head out and face the crowds on Black Friday or you prefer to stay on your couch and click through your favorite sites on Cyber Monday, one thing's for certain: the deals are abundant, and most start early and continue throughout the holiday weekend. Black Friday—November 23 this year—will mark the start of the holiday shopping season and we'll be keeping track of all of the best deals for the ultimate sports fan, from TVs to tech gifts, workout gear, sneakers and more.
- Give the gift of Red Sox World Series championship gear this holiday season.
Walmart, Target, Amazon and Best Buy top the list of retailers that typically have the best, wide-ranging selection of deals, and a lot of sales are already taking shape. Some retailers have even launched early Black Friday deals that you can shop right now. Amazon's early list includes the Echo dot, an air fryer, bluetooth speakers and more. Walmart has revealed its "Dashing through the Deals" page for the holiday season, where you can shop discounted items right now. All of Walmart's Black Friday deals can be found here once they are launched. Target has also released a sneak peek of its Black Friday deals, which includes Beats Solo3 wireless headphone, a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch and much more.
What are the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals?
• Amazon: Amazon’s early Black Friday deals are already live and based on past years, the deals will get even better as we get closer to Nov. 23.
• Best Buy: The retailer has already released a “warm-up” to holiday savings with a list of pre-Black Friday deals. You can likely score wireless headphones, fitness trackers and more once the deals launch.
• Kohl’s: From November 19 through Black Friday, you can get $15 in Kohl’s cash for every $50 you spend. Starting on Thanksgiving Day, you’ll be able to shop doorbuster deals on items like the Fitbit Versa (for $149.99) and 25-40% off Adidas items.
• Old Navy: Old Navy is offering 40% off everything starting on Nov. 15 through Nov. 20, and then 50% off everything from Nov. 21 through Black Friday. On Cyber Monday, everything will be 50% off again and you’ll get a free pair of socks with purchase.
• Walmart: Walmart has already revealed its "Dashing through the Deals" page for the holiday season but you can expect more deals starting on Thanksgiving through Black Friday.
• Athleta: If you’re in the market for new workout clothes, Athleta will offer 20% off in-store and online purchases from Black Friday through Nov. 26.
• Nordstrom: The one-stop-shop for everything from sneakers to athletic wear to work wear and accessories, Nordstrom has already started it’s holiday sales with discounts up to 40% through Nov. 18 for its fall sale. The retailer will also have big savings for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Black Friday Video Game Sales
Walmart has already started discounting top video games for the holiday:
Madden NFL 19 for Xbox One: $39.99
Madden NFL 19 for PS4: $39.99
FIFA 19 for PS4: $39.99
FIFA 19 on Xbox One: $39.99
NBA 2K19 on Xbox One: $39.95
NBA Live 19 on PS4: $24.99
NBA Live 19 on Xbox One: $24.99
UFC 3 on PS4: $24.99
UFC 3 on Xbox One: $24.99
What else should I know before I shop?
Many retailers have announced their holiday shipping policies and offerings as well: Walmart will provide free two-day shipping when you spend at least $35 while Target will give all customers free two-day shipping on all orders from November 1st with no minimum purchase—both with no membership required. Best Buy is offering free shipping on all orders during the holiday season.
Bookmark this page as we’ll continue to update it in the weeks and days leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. In the coming weeks, we'll also have a variety of holiday gift guides to help you choose the perfect present for your loved. Happy shopping!