The Morning Bagel is your daily dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Lots of chatter about the Nol-Egg. Here are Jon Wertheim's and Steve Tignor's takes.
• New York Times piece on tennis entourages. Everyone's got a Turtle.
• A pro author challenges a pro tennis player to a tennis match. Fun read.
• Is Sloane Stephens the next American hope?
• Kamakshi Tandon tells you what you need to know from Rafael Nadal's new autobiography.
• Fiiiiiiiiine. Let's talk about foot faults. Generally.
• Grantland tackles the Curious Case of Ryan Harrison.