The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• @BNPMasters tweeted that epic match point video. Well worth a watch.
• The ATP and WTA are looking to curb courtside betting by selling live scores. This seems ill-conceived. I'll have more on this later.
• Lots of unionization details in Jon Wertheim's mailbag.
• You'll need Google Translate, but here's an odd story: Police in Belgium had to interview Justine Henin regarding some potentially shady dealings by an investment company. Don't worry, she's not a suspect.
• Li Na has signed with yet another sponsor, this time a Chinese drinking water company.
• A nice look at the World Tour Finals, with a detailed eye toward the players' playing schedules.
• There could be a WTA tournament in Belgrade next year.