The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Li Na may be crashing out, but she's still cashing in.
• WTA CEO Stacey Allaster talks about Li and tennis in China.
• Andy Roddick on the length of the tennis season: "Let's give tennis fans a chance to miss our sport."
• Very cool story about Liu Shang-Ku Tao, who started playing USTA tournaments in her 70s and proceeded to win 48 titles.
• Oracle CEO Larry Ellison has some sweet digs to stay at during the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Calif.
• A look back on the year for tennis' "mature" set.