The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• The WTA is hoping to tap new markets with its Championships in Istanbul.
• Andy Roddick will prepare for the Australian Open by playing the Kooyong Classic.
• Sports Business Journal lists its "Game Changers: Women In Sports Business." Stacey Allaster (WTA CEO), Anne Worcester (Tournament Director, New Haven Open), and Jill Smoller (Serena Williams' agent) all made the list.
• Steve Tignor takes a look at Aga Radwanska's superlative two-week run.
• Is Radwanska the anti-Wozniacki?