The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Someone get Jo-Wilfried Tsonga a Kinder Bueno. His chances for London took a hit Wednesday when he lost to Kei Nishikori in Shanghai.
• The players are backing off the "strike" rhetoric.
• Serena confirms for Brisbane. With Sam Stosur, Kim Clijsters and Maria Sharapova also set for the January tournament, that tournament is going to be a shootout.
• Peter Bodo looks at the parallel careers of Andy Roddick and Juan Carlos Ferrero.
• Rafael Nadal is skipping Queens, will play Halle instead.
• Rafa to play soccer during his down time?
• Roddick still has an outside shot at the World Tour Finals.
• A musical is being made of Justine Henin's life.
• Non-tennis: Inception corgi.